Why doesn't print* work using WRAPIT fortran?

From: Stephen Yeager <yeager_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 16:00:16 MDT

Hello:

Can anyone tell me why the print* fortran statement within the body
of my fortran subroutine does not appear on my screen even though the
WRAPIT subroutine otherwise works nicely?

The routine in question looks like:

C NCLFORTSTART
       subroutine mocloops(nyaux,mlon,nlat,kdep,nrx,tlat,lat_aux_grid
      + ,rmlak,work1,work2,work3,wmsg,tmp1,tmp2,tmp3)
       implicit none
       integer nyaux,mlon,nlat,kdep,nrx
       double precision work1(mlon,nlat,kdep), work2(mlon,nlat,kdep)
      + ,work3(mlon,nlat,kdep), wmsg
C NCLEND
       print *, 'made it into mocloops!'

Printing seems to work in WRAPIT example 5 in the documentation, but not
in my case.

Steve