Re: Adding a marker to a map in a panel plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 01 2011 - 09:08:11 MST

Hi Rosemarie,
I think you need to flip your lat and lon inputs into gsn_add_polymarker
mark=gsn_add_polymarker(wks,plot(0),plon,plat,mres)

Otherwise I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing. You should
not need to set tfPolyDrawOrder..

Finally, if possible, I would highly recommend updating to NCL v6.0.0.
v5.1.1 is 2.5yrs old, and there have been numerous enhancements/fixes
added over the past few versions..

Let ncl-talk know if this advice doesn't fix the problem..
Adam