Re: how to overlay three plots in one figure ?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 12 2011 - 08:16:12 MST

Hi,

The "overlay" procedure can only take two plots at a time, so you need to call it twice:

overlay(plot,plot2)
overlay(plot,plot3)
draw(plot)
frame(wks)

Please see the "overlay" examples:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/overlay.shtml

Examples 1 and 5 might be of particular interest to you.

--Mary