Re: plotting pdf

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 06:03:46 MST

Hi Sara,

I was hoping that Dave might weigh in here, as I'm not familiar with
how xyYIrregularPoints is supposed to work.

But, I think there's another way you can do this.

Please see example xy_30.ncl at:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml#ex30

This shows you how to get an "irrgeular" axis using
trYIrregularPoints. It's not very trivial, unfortunately, but this
example should help.

If you already have version 6.0.0 of NCL, then you can remove the
"gsn_csm_blank_plot" function that's defined in this example, as it is
included in $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl.

--Mary