Re: Fw:tmp1

From: L <dxlds_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2011 - 22:36:58 MST

Hi David,
Thanks for your help!

Liu

ÔÚ 2011-12-17 04:19:52£¬"David Brown" <dbrown@ucar.edu> дµÀ£º
Hi Liu,
This is indeed a problem which we intend to address as soon as possible. In your case, where the field as a whole is not constant, but the sub-area you want to zoom in on is constant, the problem only occurs when cnFillMode is set to "AreaFill" (this is the default). So a work-around fix is to use raster fill. Try adding these lines to your code:

res@cnFillMode = "RasterFill"
res@cnRasterSmoothingOn = True