Re: Fw:tmp1

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2011 - 13:19:52 MST

Hi Liu,
This is indeed a problem which we intend to address as soon as possible. In your case, where the field as a whole is not constant, but the sub-area you want to zoom in on is constant, the problem only occurs when cnFillMode is set to "AreaFill" (this is the default). So a work-around fix is to use raster fill. Try adding these lines to your code:

res@cnFillMode = "RasterFill"
res@cnRasterSmoothingOn = True