Re:: cnFillMode problem

From: Xin Xi <xxi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 14:53:00 MDT

Hi Mary,
Are you saying RasterFill doesnot work in this case?
I followed your advice on setting the cnMinlevel and cnMaxlevel. The plot
with cell fill comes out funny (see attached) - I donot know why. By not
looking good, I meant, the plot looks wiggling and has the white edges of
each cell.
I intensionally set the lat/lon limits to show the domain I am interested
at.
Thanks!
Xin

--
*Xin Xi
School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences

aod.127.areafill.png aod.127.cellfill.png MYD04_L2.aod.127.areafill.png MYD04_L2.aod.127.cellfill.png