Re: Questions on NCL ESMF Regridding and Plotting

From: Ping Yang <pyang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2013 - 14:42:01 MST

Hi NCL,

Thanks for the answers.

For the question #1, Actually the Daymet files were corrected by a set of
coordinates provided by Dave (which were generated by a Geotrans software
that a full coordinates for my study area).I may try a most recent version
of Daymet joining script(which the coordinates were provided by the Daymet
data group). but I guess there should be no diffference.

Thanks,

Ping