Re: space between two maps on panel plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2013 - 15:46:40 MST

Hi,

YYR answered correctly about how to adjust this inside of the gsn_panel call.

If you want to move those titles close to the plot before you panel them,
then you can try setting these resources:

  res@gsnRightStringOrthogonalPosF = 0.02 ; Move the subtitles down
  res@gsnLeftStringOrthogonalPosF = 0.02 ; a little bit.

You will likely have to play with that 0.02 value to get it just right. I believe you want to use
negative values to move the titles up (I could be reversed on this).

--Mary