Re: Time Series for a specific Latitude

From: Taylor Hughlett <taylor.hughlett_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 08 2013 - 12:34:05 MST

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the response.

What I am trying to do is plot the temperature from CCSM3 output data over
a range of about 900 years only at 30 degrees North latitude for the
entire Atlantic basin at a depth of 800 meters.

I can produce globally averaged temperature vs. time line plots, and all I
am wanting to do is specify a particular depth and latitude over an entire
basin.

I feel like that probably did not clairfy things much. Let me know if this
helped.

Thanks,
Taylor