Question about eps plot

From: Luis C. Cana Cascallar <lcana_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2013 - 03:33:20 MST

Hi all,
I'm doing a plot of the three domains for a WRF simulation. The output is an eps file. Everything it's ok except for the orientation (landscape). However, if I send the plot to X11, the plot is in portrait mode, as it should. So far, I've tried the following:

type = "eps" ; or "pdf"
type@wkOrientation = "portrait"
type@wkPaperSize = "A4"
type@wkWidth = 900
type@wkHeight = 900
These settings doesn't work. So, how can I maximize this plot in portrait orientation?

Thanks in advance,

Luis

P.S: NCL script attached. BTW, I'm using OSX 10.8.2 Mountain Lion together with XQuartz 2.7.4 and NCL 6.0.0