Re: Any function to calculate monthly average from WRF 3 hourly output

From: <mmkamal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2013 - 19:21:54 MST

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I have a quick question about what you have
suggested. Since my simulation start at 2002-07-01_00:00:00 and finish
at 2002-07-31_21:00:00, so the sum of rainc + rainnc at time 21:00:00
will be the total precipitation on the month of July? I look forward
to hearing from you.

Thanks
Kamal