Plot WRF field at LambertConformal projection

From: Xin Xi <xxi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2013 - 02:27:27 MST

Hello there,
I have a data field from WRF model in Lambertconformal project, shown in
a.png. I simply used WRF_map_c(wrf_file,res,0) to set up mp resources.
Now I want to make a plot of only a part of the domain, 50E-80E, far south
of domain-50N, I used the following setup; the data field b.png comes
mismatched with the map outline. Can someone help on this?
  res@mpProjection = "LambertConformal"
  res@mpLimitMode = "LatLon"
  res@mpMinLatF=30.0
  res@mpMaxLatF=50.0