Re: Cyclonic Genesis and Track

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 22:47:05 MST

[1] There was no ps file attached.

[2] Better to use

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"

lat = short2flt(f->lat_for_mapping)
lon = short2flt(f->lon_for_mapping)

[3] Likely, you will have to loop over each storm
     and add text via gsn_text

[4] use an 'if' contsruct to plot only winds > than 34.

[5] Note: all IBTRACS questions should be sent to their
     help email ... not ncl-talk

[6] Respond only to ncl-talk@ucar.edu [no personal cc please]

Good luck