Re: shelf_grid.nc

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 07 2013 - 08:15:45 MST

Dear Qing,

We are unable to provide the data files for every single example on the web, and unfortunately, I can't find this particular dataset any where.
Some of these scripts were contributed by other people, and we don't always have their datasets.

You might try googling for this or for "shelf model, or maybe somebody else on ncl-talk has a similar one.

--Mary