Re: optional argument for function / procedure

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 07 2013 - 08:09:18 MST

I've add a ticket for this request: NCL-1678.

At first glance, it looks like what you mean by the "load" command, but I see that you are talking about something cleaner.

For the next release of NCL, we plan to have gsn_code.ncl, gsn_csm.ncl, contributed.ncl, etc all loaded automatically.

The "import" function that you linked to below is pretty impressive.

--Mary