Attach lat/lon to variables

From: Tracy Emerson <temerson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 06 2013 - 13:14:49 MST

Hello,

I've been trying to attach lat/lon to variables I'm plotting, but I keep
getting "warning:ContourPlotDraw: data boundary is out of range". I am
working with an output file from WRF. In my script, lat and lon are 2D
arrays with correct unit notation (degree_east,degree_north). They are
the same size as the variables I am trying to attach them too. I've used
various print statments to make sure of this. Attached is my NCL code.

Thanks,
Tracy