dim_sum_n

From: Nkese Mc Shine <Nkese.McShine_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 19 2013 - 09:20:11 MDT

Dear All,

I have pentad data and I want to make monthly data therefore I want to sum every 6 values. I used the Example 5 under dim_sum_n and I am getting the error below. Attached is my script can anyone help me?

Variable: data
Type: float
Total Size: 93851136 bytes
            23462784 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 2263] x [lat | 72] x [lon | 144]
Coordinates:
            time: [ 0..271632]
            lat: [88.75..-88.75]
            lon: [-178.75..178.75]
Number Of Attributes: 7
  missing_value_original : 32767
  _FillValue_original : 32767
  _FillValue : 32767
  units : mm day-1
  long_name : CMAP pentad rain (mm/day) (no model input)
  missing_value : 32767
  lonFlip : longitude coordinate variable has been reordered via lonFlip
fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0

fatal:An error occurred reading data

fatal:["Execute.c":7743]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 35 in file preciptest.ncl

Regards,
Nkese.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any duplication, copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email (including any attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.