Re: Composite problem

From: Sho Kawazoe <shomtm62_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 18 2013 - 07:16:38 MDT

Emily,

There is a good resource page through the NCL homepage that can probably
help you.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/error_msg.shtml

It looks like you either renamed or changed your coordinate dimensions. Did
you carry over the coordinate metadata when you changed these as well? You
can always do a printVarSummary on your gridx_221 for example, to ensure
all attributes are carried over to these newly defined coordinate
dimensions.

Hope this helps!
Sho