Re: Composite problem

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 18 2013 - 11:00:13 MDT

It is not evident what you did when trying to plot the NARR data.

There is a NARR data URL:
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/narr.shtml

The NARR grid is a curvilinear grid and there are two ways to plot
curvilinear grids in NCL. In your case, just use example 1.
This uses the res@tfDoNDCOverlay=True setting.

Good luck