Re: Wind profile temperature array

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2013 - 12:52:59 MDT

Kemal,

First, the error message about sfXArray and sfYArray is occuring because you are calling gsn_csm_xy with these resource settings.

These are contour resources only, and cannot be used with an XY plot. I'm not sure why you are calling gsn_csm_xy, but I don't think you need to do this.

There are a number of problems with your script, which will be easier to fix by me writing a new script that uses some of the same resources, but with the correct data.

Can you provide me with the "CCO_temp_2011_Dec/cco11335.*t data files?

--Mary