Re: ESMF file regridder ?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 22 2013 - 15:38:35 MDT

Hi Jim,

This is on our list of things to do for V6.2.0, but it's not available yet.

I had started to do something for the ESMF_regrid_16.ncl example at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml#ex16

This is not a command line type script, but you could sort of turn it into one by using command line options:

I'll see if it's working and give you a copy.

--Mary