Re: (no subject)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 03 2013 - 08:45:54 MDT

Kyungna,

I can't quite reproduce the results you're talking about. I do see that there's a difference in size, but I'm getting the opposite behavior of what you see.

Can you run the attached sample script with both of your versions and send me the EPS files? You don't need to change anything in the script. The script will retrieve the version of NCL, and use this to name the EPS file accordingly. I've attached the two EPS files I get with V6.0.0 and V6.1.2.

Thanks,

--Mary