Re: xy marker

From: Ahmed Lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 03 2013 - 10:35:10 MDT

Thank you very much, gsn_add_polymarker is working perfectly.

Ahmed Lasheen | TEL:518-496-8096
MS Student At university At Albany, SUNY
Department of Atmospheric and Environmental science.
University at Albany, State University of New York1400 Washington Avenue,
Albany, NY 12222
Diploma In Meteorology
Researcher at Cairo Numerical Weather Prediction Center (CNWPC)
Egyptian Meteorological Authority(EMA)
Cairo,Egypt
http://nwp.gov.eg/index.php/nwp