Re: xy marker

From: Ahmed Lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 02 2013 - 21:29:07 MDT

Hello,
I use the example http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/xy_1.ncl for
xy plot as a test for gsn_add_plymarker and it didn't work
I just add the following lines to the script

     ; polygon resources
      mres = True
      mres@gsMarkerIndex = 16 ; marker style (circle)
      mres@gsMarkerSizeF = 9.0 ; marker size
      mres@gsMarkerColor = "black" ; maker color
      new_u=u(0,{20},{82})
      gsn_polymarker(wks,plot,20,new_u,mres) ; draw at value of u for lat
20.
    Hopefully to put marker at latitude 20.

I attached the script.
Thanks in advance

Ahmed Lasheen | TEL:518-496-8096
MS Student At university At Albany, SUNY
Department of Atmospheric and Environmental science.
University at Albany, State University of New York1400 Washington Avenue,
Albany, NY 12222
Diploma In Meteorology
Researcher at Cairo Numerical Weather Prediction Center (CNWPC)
Egyptian Meteorological Authority(EMA)
Cairo,Egypt
http://nwp.gov.eg/index.php/nwp