Re: Does problem NCL-1454 have been solved?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 11:06:27 MDT

Dear Feng,

[I'm CCing your message to ncl-talk because we're encouraging people to email ncl-talk and not individual developers.]

No, we haven't fixed this problem yet, but I've added your email to the ticket for further reference.

It's at a low priority right now because of the work-around. Let ncl-talk know if this becomes an issue for you.

Thanks,

--Mary