Re: fatal:ContourPlotDraw: CPCLAM/AREDAM - UNABLE TO INSERT NODE INTO MAP

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 29 2013 - 10:03:57 MDT

Hi,

Unfortunately, errors of this nature are generally an internal logic error. I would greatly appreciate it if you can send your script and data so we can look into the problem. If the files are large, they can be uploaded via ftp:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml

I wish I had a better answer for you…
Rick