Re: streamline with height

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 21 2013 - 09:58:41 MDT

Hi Ahmed,

Perhaps we can work on this in the NCL workshop this week. :-)

You might have better luck using curly vectors rather than streamlines, because you have more control over the density of the vectors.
This afternoon, if there's time, Dave should be able to help you with this. He knows more about the streamline/vector code.

--Mary