Re: solved -- WRAPIT architecture mismatch?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 31 2013 - 09:26:04 MDT

I was just getting ready to send you my aliases

alias WRAPIT_GF 'WRAPIT -L /usr/local/gfortran/lib -l gfortran '

alias WRAPIT_64 'WRAPIT -m64 -L /usr/local/gfortran/lib/x86_64 -l gfortran '

NCL is distributed with a double precision version of LAPACK.
To acces any routine use:

alias WRAPIT_LAPACK 'WRAPIT -L /usr/local/gfortran/lib -l gfortran -L
$NCARG_ROOT/lib -l lapack_ncl'