Re: Skew-T plotting issue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 12:39:43 MDT

Hi David,

Don Morton of ARSC/University of Alaska-Fairbanks wrote to me offline with something that might help:

-----
Don't know if this is at all useful. I don't even remember how I did it all. But, it sounds sort of like what he wants. Here's a link to what it looks like:

http://weather.arsc.edu/Operational/HRRR-AK.Pre07June2013/Products/SoundingVerify/2013/05/2013-05-01_00/PAFA/
-----

I've included the NCL code that Don sent me.

--Mary