Re: Skew-T plotting issue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 12:02:12 MDT

Hi David,

The Skew-T code was originally written to only draw single plots and have them drawn the minute the skew-T code was called.

If you need to just *create* the Skew-T plots so that you can do something with them later, then there's a special "Panel" resource that you can set to True. This tells the code to attach everything to the plot (markers, lines, etc), and to not draw the plot.

See example skewt_5.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/skewt.shtml

  skewtOpts@Panel = True ; Default is False

--Mary