Re: latlon_to_SCRIP

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 21 2013 - 09:48:49 MDT

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the slow response. I've been out-of-town and am now in a week-long workshop.

The "one or more variable sizes violate format constraints" sounds like an issue with the NetCDF file that gets created that describes the 0.01 degree grid. Since it is using NetCDF-3 under the hood, there are 32-bit restrictions on the size of the array.

I'll try running your code snippet below to see if there's anything we can do to fix the problem. To make sure I understand you correctly, you are trying to regrid to a 0.01 degree grid that covers almost the whole globe?

--Mary