Questions about draworder

From: astroqing <astroqing_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2013 - 00:35:05 MDT

Hi everyone,

I want to draw a WRF domain with terrian height, and because the NCL function wrf_wps_dom can not fulfill this task, so I writed a script following the methods in wrf_wps_dom. (The script is attached)

But after ploting, the nested domains have some problems, the area-line and domain title are covered by the map base and terrian height contours. I tried to modify the polyline, map base and contour's draworder, and problems still exist. (The wrong plot is also attached)

So could you help me? Thanks a lot!

Tao

2013-07-24