Re: reading many files

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jul 21 2013 - 10:55:35 MDT

[0] If you are "new to NCL", please read

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

In particular the *Mini-Language Manual*

---
[1] please read the documentation for the following
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/systemfunc.shtml
See examples 3 & 4
   diri = "./"
   fili = systemfunc ("cd " + diri + " ; ls *foo*")
   nfil = dimsizes(fili)
---
[2]
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/fbinrecread.shtml