Re: Creating Monthly averages from daily data

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 26 2013 - 15:12:08 MDT

There is an unsupported function "calculate_monthly_values" located
in the "contributed.ncl" library. You can see the actual function
documentation via

%> less $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

This does require that the 'time' dimension associated with the
input array be of the form "seconds/hours//minutes since ..."

If you are "completely new to NCL", please read the Mini-Language Manual

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/