Re: get the "date" rather than an INDEX

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 28 2013 - 10:20:02 MDT

Hi,

For your second question, at line 51 of your script, you capture the index of the minimum value within each sequence as:

              minx(nmx) = minind(x(ibeg:iend))

I think the index of that value within the original sequence would then be:

              minx(nmx) = minind(x(ibeg:iend)) + ibeg

I'm not sure what you mean in your first question -- what date should correspond to a minimum-value index?

HTH
Rick