get the "date" rather than an INDEX

From: Verena Lili <verena.prick_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 27 2013 - 14:31:11 MDT

HI NCL Community,

I need a bit help.
I currently worked on my own code to get the list of index of min value
within the sequence data. As an Illustration, x(daily):

Variable: x
Type: integer
Total Size: 104 bytes
            26 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 26]
Coordinates:
            time: [19520401..19520426]
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue : -999
(0) -999
(1) -999
(2) -999
*(3) 3*
*(4) 3*
*(5) 2*
(6) -999
(7) -999
(8) -999
*(9) 2*
*(10) 2*
*(11) 4*
*(12) 2*
(13) -999
(14) -999
(15) -999
(16) -999
(17) -999
(18) -999
(19) -999
(20) -999
*(21) 5*
*(22) 4*
*(23) 8*
*(24) 2*
*(25) 3*

In my case, I want to retain the index of min value for each sequence, and
my code works well for that. The results are as follow:

Variable: min_index
Type: integer
Total Size: 12 bytes
            3 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [3]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue : -2147483647
*(0) 2*
*(1) 0*
*(2) 3*

However, I still need your helps:

1. How can I transform the output to be the list of date instead of index?
2. Is it possible to list the index accordig to the order of the first
index in the original dataset? in this case the output should be

*(0) 5*
*(1) 9*
*(2) 24*
*
*
My clean code, I attached in this email. I really appreciate for your kind
help.
Thank you

--
Regards,