Re: Need help with wrf_user_intrp3d

From: sangeeta maharjan <sangeetamaharjan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Aug 25 2013 - 00:43:39 MDT

Hi Mary

Thanks for the mail. As per your suggestion I used new statement. My
former problem was solved but still got error like

fatal:Number of subscripts on rhs do not match number of dimensions of
variable,(3) Subscripts used, (4) Subscripts expected
fatal:["Execute.c":7556]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 249
in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl

But I couldnot figure out my mistakes. I have attached my script
herewith for your reference.