Re: NCL Script

From: Ditiro Moalafhi <d.moalafhi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 18:02:11 MDT

Dear ncl-talk

I am a new NCL user and am trying to do the following on NCEP1 reanalysis daily temperature;

  * concatenate 10 daily temperature files (from 2003-2012 all inclusive)
  * regrid from 2.5x2.5 deg to 1x1deg grid resolution over domain lat 0 to -3 and lon 6 to 53.
  * interpolate the temperature from the 17 pressure levels of the NCEP1 reanalysis data to 11 pressure levels of my choice.
I developed 3 separate scripts which I later joined into one but I get the warning below
warning:int2p_n: 515073 input array(s) contained all missing data. No interpolation performed on these arrays

I am not sure if I am doing it the right way and would like to be advised/assisted. I am not sure if maybe I am not writing the outfiles correctly or the script is just not good enough.

I have attched the script and the output results for your convenience.

Thank you and your help will be highly appreciated

Kind Regards

Ditiro B. Moalafhi
PhD Student
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney, Australia