Re: NCL Script

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 23 2013 - 09:14:03 MDT

When you send ncl-talk a code, please exclude all extraneous
material. Sending "3 separate scripts which I later joined
into one" put the onus on ncl-talk to ferret out the
appropriate information. Our time is valuable also!

You did not indicate if the variable 'air' was of type short
or float?

attached is a guess. please modify if it is not what you want.