Change Axis and Title Font

From: Nicole Stoffels <nicole.stoffels_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 12 2013 - 02:09:51 MDT

Dear all,

I have a plot of the wind speed in Europe. I thought the default font is
some kind of Arial. In my script I did not explicitly say which font I
want. Anyways, I get a font with serifs which is very difficult to read
in presentations.

I attached the plot and the script. I cannot find anything in my script,
but maybe someone has an idea what leads to this strange font?

Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,
Nicole Stoffels

--