Re: Change Axis and Title Font

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 12 2013 - 07:21:22 MDT

[1] What version of NCL are you using?
     I suspect it is an older version [ pre-V6.1.0 ]

     %> ncl -V

[2] In you home directory, you should have a .hluresfile file.

     You can use an editor to add the following

! Font - this is the default in V6.1.0.
! Use times-roman to get the pre-V6.1.0 default.
*Font : helvetica

This will change the pre-V6.1.0 default font to helvetica

[3] FYI on .hluresfile

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml