Re: Change line size in fill pattern

From: Oliver Fuhrer (MeteoSwiss) <oliver.fuhrer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 13:36:55 MDT

Hi Rick,

Sorry, the cnFillLineSizeF was just a leftover from me trying to get the lines to be thicker. The resource has no effect but is just producing a warning.

Actually, I would like to increase the starkness of the black lines, by increasing their thickness. The idea would be, that the ratio between line-covered and line-free area would be roughly 1:1 in the plot I attached in the last email.

Is it possible to control the thickness of the lines in a fill pattern? Or is it possble to create new fill patterns?

Cheers,
Oli

_________