Re: Problem with XY plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 23 2013 - 11:02:19 MDT

Hi Soumik,
Try one or both of these:
1) Make sure you set trXMinF=1980 and trXMax=2008 for all of your
resource lists (res and res2).
2) Set tmYLFormat = "f" for all of your resource lists (res and res2).
This should get rid of the 0 (in say 16.0) in the Y-axis labels. If
setting that resource fixes things I wonder whether there is a bug in
gsn_attach_plots.

If the above two things do not work, I would advise you to make the
graphical part of your script as simple as possible. Comment out some
resources, rerun the script and see if that fixes it. Comment out the
maximize_output procedure (and manually call draw and frame), and rerun
it. Only attach 3 plots together, and rerun it. In short, keep removing
things until things line up correctly. This way you hopefully can see
where the problem is being created, and see if you can fix it.

After trying the above, if you still cannot fix the issue let ncl-talk
know..
Adam