Re: EOF

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 20 2013 - 07:53:29 MDT

If you converted to a netCDF file, then it would be easier
to work with that. That is the information that would
be useful. (If you have the CDO available that would be the
best approach.)

Since you only sent the ctl information, a possible approach
is attached.

The 'TDEF' is confusing ...
      TDEF 373658 LINEAR 1jun1998 1mo

373658 monthly time steps????