velocity_22layer-1990011512

From: 朱学明 <557xiaozhu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 27 2013 - 12:24:32 MDT

Hi all,
   Tha attachement is the picture what I have got from NCL. I want for the x-axis tick label from 100E to 70W with a interval 20. I have setted the resources as follow,
   vcres@tmXBMode = "Manual"
  vcres@tmXBMajorLengthF = 0.01
  vcres@tmXBLabelFontHeightF = 0.01
  vcres@tmXBTickStartF = 100.0
  vcres@tmXBTickEndF = 290.0
  vcres@tmXBTickSpacingF = 20.0
  vcres@tmXBMajorOutwardLengthF = 0.0
But they look like not work. What's the reason for that? How should I set them? Thanks.

2013-09-28

Xueming Zhu 朱学明'
Key Laboratory of Research on Marine Hazards Forecasting (LoMF), SOA
National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center (NMEFC)
No.8, Dahuisi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100081
People's Republic of China
Tel:+86-10-82481923