Help in C residence time

From: Rafique, Rashid <rafique_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 17 2013 - 09:38:52 MDT

Hi NCL team

I was trying to calculate the C residence time by using two variables "TOTECOSYSC and NPP". I feel like m not doing right because the graphics doesn't look right to me. I also want to give unit in years for residence time of C.

Can you please have a look ?

My files are located at

/glade/scratch/rrafique/archive/RESULTS/CLM4_SpinUp/Last_10_years

the code i am using is "Calculate_residence_time.ncl" and
the data file i am using is "avg_191-200.nc<http://avg_191-200.nc/>"

The map I produced is attached here.

I want to map a spatial distribution of the residence time over globe.

I ll be glad for you help.

Regard

Rashid Rafique

ECOLAB