Re: Reference vector not shown

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 10 2013 - 10:40:27 MDT

Hi Luis,

I don't really know for certain what's going on. However, what happens if you comment out this line:

opts_v@vcRefAnnoOrthogonalPosF = -.535

The docs for vcRefAnnoSide indicate its default setting is "Bottom", and further that vcRefAnnoOrthogonalPosF is constrained to be positive. I take it you're not get errors/warnings?

Hope that yields some insight…
Rick