Re: Map tickmarks on regional cylindrical equidistant contour plot

From: Jatin Kala <jatin.kala.jk_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 28 2013 - 21:36:57 MDT

I think the problem is coming from:
res@mpCenterLatF = 30.

If you comment it out, the plot looks like one would expect. Same if you set it to zero (the default value). I agree that setting it to 30 "makes sense" in this case and is the intuitive thing to do, especially when the code warns you in this case, if you do not set the mpCenterLon value.

Cheers,
Jatin.