Re: observation and model spatial (raster) overlay plots

From: Chao-Jung Chien <chaojung.chien_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 09:52:35 MDT

Thanks Rick! Yes, I've looked at the polygons examples, and I can plot the
stations over the model results on a map. But what I really want is to be
able to show the actual values of the stations (rather than just
dots/markers) that use the same color scales as those for model results.
 The model results are being shown using gsn_csm_contour_map. It seems
gsn_add_polymarker can only put the location markers on the plot, rather
than their own values?

Again, any help on this is appreciated!

Chao-Jung